Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Title Pawn?
- A title pawn is a quick and convenient way for people who own a car to get cash using the car as collateral. It allows consumers to use this method to solve short-term cash flow problems.
Is this a loan?
- No this is a title pawn transaction
What it a lien-free Title?
- A lien-free title means that you own the car outright, with no loans or judgments against it.
What if I have bad or no credit?
- No Problem!! Your credit history is not a factor in getting approved for a title pawn. Your credit will not be affected for obtaining a title pawn transaction. But if you are under bankruptcy we can not approve you for a title pawn.
What is required for a title pawn transaction?
- Proof of income (within last 30 days)
- Proof of residence (within last 30 days
- Four personal references (address and phone number required)
- Must be at least 18 years old
Does the car title have to be in my name?
- Yes. The car title must have you listed as the legal owner of the vehicle. Your name must also match your State issued I.D. If you are listed on the title along with another person, that person must also come with you to fill out an application. It is illegal to do a title transaction without the other person present.
How long does it take to get the cash?
- As little as 30 minutes with the required documents. You will recieve your check on the spot after everything is complete.
How much could I get?
- Our amounts range from $300-$5,500 or more. The amount available is based on the value of your vehicle.
How do I make payments to Moneymax?
- We take cash and money order only. NO CHECKS.
How do I get my title back?
- Your title will be given to you immediately after paying back the full amount due on your account. Keep in mind that we can not return your title to anyone but you.
What if I am late on my payment?
- A title pawn contract does not give any extentions or grace periods. It is due on or before the due date. We will work with you as much as we can if you maintain contact with us regularly after your account has gone pastdue. If your are seriously late with no contact, loss of vehicle could occur.
Do I need car insurance?
- Yes. Our contract states that you must obtain current car insurance while we have a lien on your title. If something were to happen to the vehicle and you had no insurance, you would still be responsible for paying the account off.